Looking for Same Day Process Servers? Bravo Investigations have local process servers in every town across the world
Bravo Investigations & Enforcement have Process Servers that can collect legal documents from your office, or we can receive them by post or email, and then proceed to effect personal service of said documents the same day at no extra cost.
“I was very impressed with how fast you’ve completed the instruction. I have no hesitation in recommending your services.”
Oliver K. – Partner, Ingram Winter Green LLP
Choosing a Process Server
We understand that you may be worried to change your current Process Server or perhaps you never used a process server before and you are in doubt who to choose. If in doubt, we recommend to send us a test instruction to ascertain for your own peace of mind our responsiveness and professionalism. Also check our testimonials who speak for themselves.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction with any of our process service, legal enquiry and private investigation services.
How to hire a Process Server to serve court and legal papers
Our local process servers can effect personal service of Court Orders, Notices, and any other legal document out there.
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Claim Forms
- County Court Documents
- Divorce Proceedings & Divorce petitions (Divorce papers)
- Document Collection
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court and High Court
- Notices Displayed
- Squatters Proceedings
- N39’s Order to Attend Court for Questioning
- Statutory Demand
- Witness Statements and Summonses
- Landlor & Tenant document
- Statutory notice
- Bankruptcy petition
- Winding up petition
- Non-Molestation Order
- Insurance documents
- Medical questionnaires etc.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR PROCESS SERVING AGENT?
- As a full member of the Association of British Investigators, the only association fully endorsed by the Law Society of England and Wales, you are reassured the quality of our process services is second to none
- Carefully selected and vetted local process server across the UK and worldwide
- Fixed fee starting from £120 + vat – what you agree is what you pay no nasty surprises
- Up to 3 attempts included as standard and Certificate or Statement of Service
- Same day process service – at no extra costs
Contact our friendly team today to discuss your process service requirements in more detail on 0208 123 9239.