Remove squatters and protesters from your property in London fast and efficiently
How does a property get occupied by the squatters or the protesters?
Squatting is the action of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied area of land or a building. It can happen in a way that someone breaks into or enters an empty property and starts to live there. Or your tenant can stop paying you rent and continue to live on the property. The reason protesters occupy the property is to protest, often against infrastructure projects or to try to prevent the removal of the squatters of the property.
What problems do squatters and protesters cause?
Squatters and protesters can cause damage to the land, damage to the buildings, leave large amounts of waste behind them, bring in other groups of people and create negative publicity for your organisation. You will also lose out on your rent, valuables held at the property can be stolen and your utility bills can pile on.
What can I do to protect my property from the squatters and protesters?
The best option is to sign your property over to Bravo Security empty property service and we will look after your empty house or commercial premise on your behalf.
What should I do if there are squatters or protesters at my property?
If you find protesters of squatters at your property you should do the following:
- Call the police immediately. The police will establish if the person/people at the property are trespasser/s or squatter/s. If they are a trespasser/s, the police can remove them. If they are a squatter/s, you will need to file a case with a civil court.
- Call Bravo Security, our enforcement agents will serve the squatters with an eviction notice.
- If the squatter/s do not leave after being served with an eviction notice, file a civil lawsuit for their illegal use of your property.
- After you win the case, have the squatter/s removed. Once you have a final court decision, Bravo Investigations can remove the squatters or protesters from your property. Do not try to remove the squatters yourself.
- Return the leftover belongings back to the squatters or protesters.